LivingLean is a scientifically-based online cognitive behavioral training course designed to end food cravings and unhealthy eating habits - permanently. Unlike typical weight management loss courses, LivingLean attacks the root of the problem by breaking down false beliefs and literally transforming the way participants think and feel about food and how they eat. LivingLean consists of 14 online videos along with quizzes, useful exercises and other support tools and activities.
During the LivingLean course, participants will:
- Uncover the disempowering beliefs, thoughts and resulting emotions that lead to detrimental eating behaviors
- Start thinking (and feeling) differently about food, their health, and the possibilities of living a healthy lifestyle
- Discover the many ways their mind tricks them to keep them eating for comfort rather than health
- Implement a simple yet powerful process designed to permanently end food cravings
- Learn to remain powerful and make rational choices in the midst of stress, boredom etc. without resorting to food as a solution
- Eliminate the psychological blocks that have kept them from maintaining healthy food choices in the past
- Learn how to master their thinking, turning the process of losing weight into a positive experience
- Complete practical exercises that integrate their newfound knowledge and skills into their day-to-day life
- Learn to live a lean lifestyle powerfully and permanently… with pride and dignity, and without deprivation
"I wanted to share my thankfulness that you made these programs available to us. I've had weight control problems all my adult life. I'm thrilled to say that I've lost 38 lbs. since beginning my participation in the program. More importantly, the program has changed how I think about food. This is the first program that addressed forthrightly and honestly my desire to eat in an unhealthy manner."
- Sheryll, PA